PLEASE DONATE TO RIF OF NOVA!
With schools online and many activities canceled due to COVID-19, children will need more books to simply catch up, so your donations of funding and books are particularly key at this critical time. Our most vulnerable kids are falling behind, so your donation makes a major difference! The masked faces of children getting RIF of NOVA books during the pandemic tell the story!
Your investment in RIF of NOVA will give children in the City of Alexandria and in Arlington, Fairfax, and Prince William counties the opportunity to access books that they can keep, enjoy, and use to practice reading skills.
$30 = 10 books = 10 children
$60 = 20 books = 20 children
$90 = 30 books = 30 children
There are several ways to donate to RIF of NOVA:
• Donate via PayPal or a credit card online. (Note: If your contribution is a tribute in someone's honor or memory, please indicate so in the instructions in the buyer's section of the PayPal or Donorbox form. If you would like to share the story of someone whom you are honoring or celebrating, we would be glad to include a story and photo on our Memorial and Celebration Gifts page, found here.)
• Send donations by check to our address. (Note: If the donation is in someone's honor or memory, please indicate so.)
Reading is Fundamental of Northern Virginia, Inc.
P.O. Box 7012
Arlington, VA 22207-0012
• Shop at smile.amazon.com. Type in Reading is Fundamental of Northern Virginia, Inc. as your favorite charity. Voila! Amazon Smile donates 0.5% of eligible purchases to us at no extra charge and with no additional fees to you!
• Set up a fundraiser on Facebook for a birthday or anniversary! Ask us how!
• Become a corporate or community sustaining partner to help in the fight against illiteracy in the NOVA region. Email us to start a conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Every dollar donated to RIF of NOVA is spent on new books. We're an all-volunteer organization, so our administrative costs amount to just three percent of our book purchases each year. An interest-bearing account covers those expenses.
RIF of NOVA is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are 100% tax deductible as allowed by law.